Learn more about making colleges and university a harassment and discrimination-free workplace.Request Demo
Inappropriate and offensive behavior affects personal well-being, morale, productivity, and exposes individuals and organizations to liability.
This course leverages a combination of interactive scenarios, video, and real cases to ensure that faculty and staff get the appropriate information and practice doing their part to end harassment on campus and create a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination.
- Supervisors receive training on how to manage their workplace culture to prevent incidents of harassment, and how to respond appropriately should it occur.
- Faculty content focuses on college harassment and includes material on academic bullying by professors, professor sexual harassment and misconduct, responding to student disclosures, and reporting responsibilities.
This course is designed to help stakeholders combat harassment on college campuses by providing content in an engaging and interactive way. Particular content is available to satisfy the laws of CA, CT, ME, the US, and Canada. The California version satisfies AB 1825 training requirements.
The EVERFI Difference
Our courses are focused on using realistic scenarios faculty and staff can relate to as well as interactive elements that keep learners engaged throughout the course. Most importantly, the training is written by prevention education and compliance experts to help end harassment on college campuses.
- TARGET AUDIENCE:All Employees / Supervisors / Non Supervisors
- TIME:60-120 min
- Languages:English and Spanish
- PACKAGES:HR & People/Harassment & Inclusion
This Course Covers
- Hostile Work Environment
- Bystander Intervention
- Inclusive Language
- Power Dynamics
- Quid Pro Quo Harassment
- Microaggressions & Bias
- Professor Misconduct
- Responding to Complaints
- Title IX Reporting Requirements
- Responding to Student Disclosures