Request a demo to learn how our Sexual Assault Prevention courses can empower students at your institutionRequest Demo
At the foundation of every positive student experience is a safe and healthy learning environment.
Research shows that the most effective sexual assault prevention education requires messaging that is tailored to diverse populations and delivered across the student lifecycle.
EVERFI’s Sexual Assault Prevention Suite is a comprehensive education and training solution that:
- Engages students throughout their time in college
- Fosters healthy relationships behaviors
- Prepares students to recognize and respond to sexual assault and harassment
- Sexual Assault and Prevention for Undergraduate Students
- Sexual Assault and Prevention for Continuing Students
- Sexual Assault and Prevention for Adult Learners
- Sexual Assault and Prevention for Graduate Students
- Sexual Assault and Prevention for Community College Students
The EVERFI Difference
Our courses use realistic scenarios students can relate to as well as interactive elements that keep learners engaged throughout the course. Most importantly, the training is written by prevention education and compliance experts.
A study published in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence found that EVERFI’s approach to sexual assault prevention promotes accurate perceptions of social norms, increases empathy and support for survivors, and increases students’ ability to intervene and prevent sexual assault. Click here to learn more.
NUMBER OF COURSES5
PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENTS:Pre and Post-Exams and Behavioral Surveys
COMPLIANCESupports Title IX and Clery Act Requirements
This Course Covers
- Importance of Values
- Aspects of (Un)healthy Relationships
- Gender Socialization
- Sexual assault
- Bystander Intervention
- Survivor Support
- Responding to Student Disclosures