Companies are waking up to the opportunity to appeal to a growing customer base with new preferences around social impact. But, often don’t know where to start.
What’s in the “Investing in Impact” Guide?
- Part One | Past Challenges: CSR initiatives Perceived as Peripheral
- Part Two | A Changing Landscape: The Place for Social Impact in Business Strategy
- Part Three | Making Doing Good Easier: Trends and Technology
- Part Four | Centering CSR: Best Practices for Incorporating CSR in Your Business
- Part Five | Determining ROI: Measuring Effectiveness and Impact
This opportunity to increase focus is leading to the reinvestment in corporate social responsibility (CSR) across industries. Leaders in departments, from the C-Suite to Marketing, are paying attention to their organization’s community impact.
In this guidebook, you’ll learn why CSR was previously marginalized, how companies are currently embracing social impact, and what best practices will have the most significant impact for your company.