As with all web-based products, you may find different levels of success depending on the age of your device and software. While we recommend the following minimum requirements, it is not possible for us to test all device models and software combinations. For this reason, we recommend you test the course on your device to determine compatibility.
A modern web browser and when applicable the Adobe Flash plug-in (usually included with the browser) are required. To check your browser version, operating system, or other details, visit supportdetails.com.
For quick access, click the links/tabs below for each section you want to review.
Choose a tab to browse each topic:
Minimum System Requirements
Operating System & Browsers
For best performance please use:
- Mac: Chrome/Firefox/Safari (latest version)
- Windows: Chrome/Firefox (latest version), Internet Explorer 11
- Pop-Up Blockers: Must be disabled
- Security Level Settings: Default settings supported; IE Maximum Security levels not supported
- Privacy Settings: Default settings supported; Maximum Privacy Setting (disabling cookies) not supported
- Third Party Cookies: Must not be blocked
- Adobe Flash Player: Must not be disabled
NOTE: Some browsers, such as Internet Explorer, require Adobe Flash for multimedia content. To download the free player click here.