Prevention Based Workplace Culture Training
Interactive Workplace Training Courses Using Real-Life Situations
ONLINE WORKPLACE COMPLIANCE TRAINING
Having an ethical & secure work environment is more important than ever and employee adherence to your company’s policies is essential to furthering a culture of integrity and responsibility.
WORKPLACE TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS
EVERFI provides evidence-based training that teaches lifelong skills and helps your organization:
- Be Compliant: It’s no longer acceptable to simply present training records & signatures — comprehensive training can protect your organization from legal and financial risks.
- Create an Effective Workplace: Most ethics violations are committed because employees don’t know about a rule's application — proper training can help them understand how to do their job ethically & effectively.
- Protect Your Brand: Talented individuals want to work for a company they can be proud of, and consumers want to do business with vendors exhibiting responsibility and integrity.
“It’s important that coursework not feel overly stuffy in order to fit with our culture of activism, agility, and being unbound by convention. EVERFI’s is light and approachable, while still covering all the basics needed to ensure our employees are fully compliant.”
Patrick Kelly, Program Manager, Talent Management, Patagonia
WORKPLACE TRAINING TOPICS
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Anti-Discrimination Training
- Diversity & Inclusion Training
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- FCPA & Anti-Corruption Compliance
- Code of Conduct
- Workplace Ethics
- HIPAA Compliance
- Data Security
Request a Demo Today
Conduct & Culture Offerings
- Leverages interactive scenarios, videos, and real cases to ensure employees do their part to create a safe working environment.
- Teaches supervisors how to prevent incidents of harassment, and to respond accordingly should it occur.
- Satisfies the laws of CA, IL, CT, NY, NYC, and the U.S.
- Provides a broad, non-technical overview of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Explains how GDPR reshapes the way organizations must approach data privacy & how it applies to employees.
- Covers duties of data protection officers, data breach notificaiton requirements, and data owner rights.
- Uses experiences of real people to improve interpersonal awareness and an inclusive workplace culture.
- Explores key concepts such as identity, power, privilege, and communication.
- Educates employees on how to abide by your organization's ethical guidelines with every business interaction & transaction.
- Uses employee-focused, interactive modules to teach users how to mitigate legal and financial risk through real-life scenarios.