We’re thrilled to share we received more than 2,200 student entries in the Fall Scholarship Contest! We loved learning how EVERFI’s real-world learning courses have had a positive impact on these students’ lives, and we look forward to sharing their thoughtful and inspiring stories in the coming weeks.
Congratulations to our seven $1,000 scholarship winners from across the U.S. and Canada who will each receive either a 529 College Savings Scholarship or RESP Contribution!
- Malia: Cass Technical High School – Michigan – EVERFI: Financial Literacy for High School
- Cecelia: Wolfville School, Nova Scotia – Future Goals: Hockey Scholar
- Janiya: White Station High School, Tennessee – 306 African American History
- Harsha: Fowler Middle School, Texas – Future Goals: Hockey Scholar
- Derek: Garner-Hayfield-Ventura High School, Iowa – EVERFI: Financial Literacy for High School
- Grace: Happy Hollow Elementary, Indiana – Vault: Understanding Money
- Zaira:McMurrich Junior Public School, Ontario – Vault: Understanding Money