To ensure you receive all course emails and do not miss critical information, please make sure to whitelist emails from EVERFI. To whitelist means to approve an email address in your email account. When you approve email addresses, your email account then knows not to block them. This prevents emails going into your spam or junk folder.
- Note: If you find an email in your spam/junk folder and are given the option to mark the email “This is not spam” please click this option.
How to whitelist an email will vary depending on what web service you use for email. Below are detailed steps on how to whitelist an email for a Google email account using the Google Chrome browser. This requires Google administrator privileges.
- Go to https://admin.google.com, and log into Google Admin. Once logged in, click on ‘Apps’
- Click on ‘G Suite’
- Click on ‘Gmail’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Advanced settings’
- Scroll down to the ‘Spam’ area, and hover your mouse until the ‘Edit’ button appears. Click on it
- If not checked, click ‘Bypass spam filters for messages received from addresses or domains within these approved sender lists.’ Then click on ‘Use existing or create new one.’
- On the pop up, click in the open area beneath ‘Create new list’, type in ‘EVERFI Whitelist’, and click ‘CREATE’
- Now hover your pointer over ‘EVERFI Whitelist’, and click ‘Edit’
- Click ‘Add’
- In ‘Address or domain name’, type in ‘everfi.net’, then check ‘Do not require sender authentication (not recommended).’ and click ‘SAVE’
- Click SAVE again
- Click ‘SAVE’ one more time
- After that, emails sent from EVERFI’s platform should not be marked as spam.