Teaching financial literacy in K-12 schools have proven to change the financial behaviors of the future, yet many states and school districts across the country still have not yet written it into their curriculum.
EVERFI partners with Financial Institutions like yours to bring financial education to K-12 schools by leveraging EVERFI’s 100+ dedicated K-12 implementation team. These local teams have a deep understanding of state standards alignment and leverage their relationships with school districts, state agencies, schools, and education throughout the year.
Watch our fireside chat to learn how EVERFI helped Veritex Community Bank get their financial education courses activated with turnkey, nationwide implementation in K-12 schools that drove measurable impact.
During the live chat, we’ll discuss:
- Veritex Community Bank’s impact and reaching over 3,700 students
- The implementation process and getting schools activated
- EVERFI’s local, on-the-ground activation team & how we maximize your impact in schools
About the Panelists:
- Bryan Robert, VP, Community Development Officer at Veritex Community Bank
- Ryan Ottoboni, Direct Account Management at EVERFI
- Chris O’Reilly, K12 Implementation Specialist at EVERFI
- Moderator – Peggy Smith, Director, Marketing at EVERFI