DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AT WORK
Workplace Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention
THIS COURSE COVERS
- The importance of drug testing & alcohol abuse policies
- Workplace drug and alcohol standards & penalties for violation
- Non-confrontational intervention strategies
- A zero-tolerance substance abuse policy
- Legal issues regarding drug testing & reporting
- Resources for treatment & additional information regarding substance abuse
- Comprehensive, relevant glossary of terms
This 30-minute training course is designed to be the centerpiece of a comprehensive Drug and Alcohol-Free Program, along with a written policy, ongoing education, surveillance, enforcement and treatment that has the goal of resolving and preventing substance abuse issues from affecting the organization.
Part of EVERFI's Digital Wellness NetworkLearn More
Request a Demo Today
Fill out the form below for your free demo of our HR and compliance course offerings.