Online Diversity and Inclusion Training for the Workplace
Build a workplace culture of respect.
Diversity Training Overview
Social factors like diversity, equity, and inclusion play an important role in the health and well-being of your workforce - and its productivity. By focusing on key concepts that shape our world and inform our values, this course provides practical strategies for and employees to use in order to create a culture of belonging. This diversity and inclusion training course uses the unique experiences of relatable individuals to explore key concepts such as identity, power, privilege, and communication. By gaining a better appreciation for our shared experiences of difference, our shared expectations of respect, and our shared need to belong and feel appreciated, employees are empowered to create more respectful and inclusive workplaces.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION TRAINING COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
- Bite-sized content in short sequences to promote learning and reflection
- Flexible design allows the right lesson to be delivered at the right time
- Responsive design allows for delivery across desktop or mobile devices
- Real-to-life examples featuring realistic work scenarios
- Interactive “knowledge checks” and quizzes to keep employees engaged
Course Exercises & Topics:
Encourage employees to explore what factors influence their identity and how identity shapes experiences at work.
Prompt learners to reflect on their own experience and reflect on any unconscious biases they might have.
Define concepts related to discrimination and oppression and introduce bystander intervention techniques for learners to use to disrupt negative behavior.
Introduce the employee's role in creating a community of belonging.