Workplace Violence Prevention Training Suite
Online training suite to help employees and leaders feel safe at work
Preventing Workplace Violence and Preventing Workplace Violence for Leaders form a comprehensive suite of courses that teach employees to recognize, prevent and respond to workplace violence. Our interactive approach to training encourages learners to be mindful, rather than fearful, of the risks of violence. With a focus on skill-building through realistic scenarios, our courses empower employees to take action to reduce their risk.
WORKPLACE VIOLENCE TRAINING TAILORED TO MODERN WORKPLACES
Violence can take many forms that affect the work environment, and it costs businesses over $130 billion per year. That’s why it’s critical to deploy training that reflects real-to-life scenarios and teaches employees practical skills for mitigating the effects of violence.
- Addresses the most prevalent forms of violence, including in-person conduct, domestic violence, and online harassment
- Content addressing leaders’ unique role and responsibilities
- New active shooter prevention and response module
WHY CHOOSE EVERFI’S WORKPLACE VIOLENCE TRAINING?
EVERFI’s Preventing Workplace Violence suite is built on the latest platform technology and offers a streamlined, consistent experience for learners and admins. Pre- and post-course surveys provide a way to discover employee perspectives and measure learning outcomes, and the 31 points of configuration throughout the course allow admins to easily deliver the policies and resources their employees need to see.
Build a branded experience and ensure content resonates with employees
ANALYTICS & REPORTING
Easily track employee progress and completion data, and learn about employee perspectives & experiences
Employees can take the course wherever, whenever
Save time by automatically assigning courses and sending email reminders to your workforce
COURSE SUITE BENEFITS
- Teaches the major concepts of recognizing and preventing workplace violence and bullying
- Prepares employees to spot warning signs and act early
- Explains that rejection is often an impetus for violence
- Demonstrates the importance of reporting potentially aggressive or violent situations
THIS WORKPLACE VIOLENCE PREVENTION COURSE COVERS
- Recognizing and preventing workplace violence and bullying
- Early warning signs and how to intervene
- Teach employees the importance of preventing workplace violence before it occurs
- Practical tips for preventing workplace violence
- Define key words such as Inappropriate Workplace Aggression, Bullying, Unlawful Harassment and Zero-Tolerance