CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS
Conflicts of Interest Training Course
THIS COURSE COVERS
- Definition: Gifts and Favors
- What is Considered Inappropriate Entertainment?
- What Constitutes a “Kickback”?
- Retaliation and Whistleblower Protections
- Special Considerations: Government and Public Employees
- Court Cases Covering Ethical Issues with Gift and Favors in the Workplace
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
INTERACTIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- Role Plays
- Graded Quizzes
- Course Certificate
- Policy Aceptance
AUDIENCE:All Employees / Supervisors / Non Supervisors
LanguagesChinese (Simplified/Mandarin – Mainland China), Czech, English, French (Parisian), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovenian, Spanish (Castilian), Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Thai
PACKAGES:Global Ethics & Compliance
Show More ▼
Request a Demo Today
Fill out the from below for your free demo on our conduct & culture course offerings.