Americans with Disabilities Act Online Training
Provide clear guidance for supervisors on how to accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT TRAINING OVERVIEW
This course provides an overview of disability discrimination laws and helps supervisors navigate the process of accommodating qualified applicants and employees with disabilities. Using real case reviews, case studies of real-world situations, and role playing, supervisors will be better prepared to recognize protected individuals, respond to requests for accommodation, engage in the interactive process, and avoid common mistakes.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT TRAINING COURSE BENEFITS
- Introduces Title I of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Covers the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA)
- Outlines interaction between ADA and ADAAA with other state and federal laws impacting people with disabilities. With specific coverage of California’s laws.
- Defines reasonable accommodations and undue hardships
- Covers confidentiality, performance and behavior standards, safety hazards, and responding to ADA issues.
Request a Demo
Fill out the form below for your free demo of our training course on accommodating disabilities.