Our course on global anti-corruption laws seeks to enforce the fact that these laws apply to everyone, including your partners and the other third parties you work with. The unique structure of our course allows each individual to gain a thorough understanding of the various anti-corruption laws including the FCPA, OECD and UK Act.
How Does This Course Benefit Your Organization?
We are singular in our presentation of the material that your partners and other third parties need to know. Our highly interactive course will engage and educate third parties and reduce your risks of non-compliance. The objective of this course is to ensure that your partners and other third parties follow global anti-corruption laws, your corporate policies and code of conduct.
Interactive Learning Experience
Our courses are easily accessible for all your employees. Our course design incorporates additional features to ensure learner comprehension while tracking progress at every step.
What Topics Do We Cover?
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Laws
- Accurate Books, Record Keeping and Controls
- Red Flags
- Agents and Other Third Parties
- Due Diligence
- Gifts, Meals, Entertainment and Travel
Our goal is to protect your organization from legal and financial risks. Contact us today for a free demo to see how Workplace Answers, an EVERFI company, can empower your employees with this course.
We also offer Compliance Tune-Ups (30-second to 3-minute courses) that help your employees practice and retain information after the initial course is completed. In these courses, we do not simply provide bullet point summaries. We incorporate interactive games, cartoons and vignettes based on real-world scenarios which ensure that these lessons will be as engaging as possible.
- Red Flags and Third Parties – Teach your employees to recognize what constitutes “corruption” when conducting businesses with third parties. Ensure that your employees can recognize red flags, and know when to contact your Legal or Compliance department to protect your business.
- Third Party Risks (Anti-Corruption / Export) – Reduce legal, financial and ethical risks associated with conducting businesses with third parties, especially in a foreign country. Learn how to abide by the guidelines of anti-corruption laws and foreign trade with third parties.
- Chinese (Simplified Mandarin)
- Chinese (Traditional Mandarin)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Spanish (Latin American)