K-12 Personal Finance Resources
EVERFI helps schools and educators prepare their students to be successful in the real world.
Thanks to hundreds of partners who share this mission, EVERFI provides these digital learning resources to K-12 schools and students free of charge.
Vault – Understanding Money (grades 4-6)
FutureSmart (grades 6-8)
EVERFI – Financial Literacy for High School (grades 9-12)
In addition to interactive digital resources aligned to state standards, educators also receive:
- Real time reporting to see students’ baseline knowledge and growth
- Lesson plans and discussion questions
- Access to EVERFI’s ever-growing library of digital curriculum
- Student scholarship opportunities
- Personalized support from a local School Implementation Manager