Effective ethics and compliance training does more than just comply with the laws. It defines and communicates your organization’s expectations and culture.
In this complimentary webinar, Michael Volkov, CEO of The Volkov Law Group, LLC, and Farzad Barkhordari, President of Workplace Answers, discuss best practices for effective compliance training.
Topics Covered in the Webinar
- Legal requirements with regard to training
- Objectives for ethics and compliance training
- Training topics to cover that address your unique risks
- Advantages of effective ethics and compliance training
- How to put together an effective training strategy
Farzad Barkhordari is the former President of Workplace Answers, an EVERFI company, and formerly the founder and CEO of Click 4 Compliance. Farzad is a specialist in global anti-corruption and headed the global anti-corruption team at Sun Microsystems.
Michael Volkov, CEO and owner of The Volkov Law Group, LLC, has over 30 years of experience in practicing law. A former federal prosecutor and veteran white collar defense attorney, he has expertise in areas of compliance, internal investigations and enforcement matters.