Update on Harassment and Discrimination Prevention Strategies
How can companies define acceptable workplace behaviors, when laws are sometimes vague and often provide limited guidance?
Harassment and discrimination in the workplace is more nuanced than ever before-which can have major consequences for your organization.
In this webinar, Workplace Answers’ Sondra Solovay, Esq. hosts as industry expert, Lynn Lieber, Esq., discusses the changing landscape of harassment and discrimination laws. After watching, you should be able to apply these concepts at your organization to help avoid employee complaints and costly lawsuits.
- Framework of established discrimination and harassment laws
- What’s new in harassment and discrimination regulations
- What’s still catching HR professionals off guard
- How to identify and respond to harassment grey areas
- Training strategies to help reduce your organization’s risks
Watch now to get up to speed on the latest regulations and prevention strategies to avoid putting your company at risk.